Wednesday 8 September 2010

Pregnancy after 40?

Some say life begins at 40 and for many so does pregnancy.

So many people think that once you hit 40 that's it, your time is up for having children. However this is totally untrue as more and more women (including me) are choosing to wait until they are older to have children. It is now very possible to get pregnant naturally in your 40's.

Click Here!

Drugs, and expensive painful procedures such as IVF or IUI to treat infertility only seldom work but the side effects and the procedures can be nasty. The tiny handful of infertility sufferers who have learned how to treat their Infertility from within and without ever using drugs, painful surgical procedures or over the counters are the only women in the world who keep it off permanently. Now you can learn these Infertility cure secrets from a nutritionist, Chinese medicine researcher and a former sufferer who knows from real-world experience exactly how it's done

You can learn to:

- Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally Within 2 Months

- Give Birth to Healthy Babies

- Reverse Both Female and Male Infertility Issues

- Improve the Quality of Your Life Dramatically!

Even if you have had a miscarriage please don't give up. I myself am just about to turn 40 and am lucky to have a beautiful healthy toddler, 18 months old now. However I did have a miscarriage 10 months ago and was absolutely devastated. I wanted to wait and get my head sorted out and have just found out recently that I am pregnant. I put it down to the fact that I am not as stressed as I used to be. I have a close friend the same age as me and the exact same thing happened to her only two weeks before me and now she is 20 weeks pregnant and everything is going well.

Before the expense and trauma of IVF just give this a go and try and do everything naturally. Also try and stay as relaxed as possible, a big problem is stress and trying to get the timing just right. Just relax and let nature take it's course. If you are trying for a baby you should try and relax as much as possible and don't just see sex as a means to an end. I have another friend who was on IVF for months and had become so stressed that sex had become a chore and she dreaded it. They decided to give up on the IVF after over a year and then once they had relaxed hey presto she became pregnant and now has a beautiful little baby girl. Stress really is the route of all evil in my eyes as I know the main reason for my miscarriage was due to this. I'm not condoning IVF in any way, I think it is great for people who genuinely can't have children naturally but I really think you should check out the link below first and think of trying this before going down that route.

It is based on Lisa Olson's knowledge and research over the last 14 years. She tells you all the right foods to eat, what drinks you should have and even what makeup to avoid to increase your chances of getting pregnant. She gives you the three main herbs to use based on her knowledge of Chinese medicine and how it can help you get pregnant. It also helps you how to help to increase your partners sperm count amongst many other things. It really is well worth a read.

"Pregnancy Miracle " is a 240 page downloadable e-book containing all the secret natural Infertility cure methods, unique powerful techniques and the 5 step holistic Infertility cure system I've discovered in over 14 years of research. This program contains all the information you'll ever need to eliminate your reproductive and hormonal related disorders permanently in weeks and become pregnant naturally within 2-4 months, without using drugs, without surgery and without any side effects.

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment